The company supplies hardware products with its own vehicles or vehicles of third parties on the terms:
EXW — Supplier's shipping platform. Tchaikovsky Perm Krai, 23 Dekabristov str.;
FOB — is the Supplier's shipping platform. Tchaikovsky Perm Krai, 23 Dekabristov str.
or a convenient destination for the buyer;
CFR — 100%;the destination is convenient for the buyer;
CIF — 100%; the destination is convenient for the buyer;
DDU — 100%;the destination is convenient for the buyer.
In order to receive updated quotes taking into account delivery, it is necessary to make a request indicating the relevant details, as well as the products you are interested in, the order volume, delivery dates, etc.
The following payment options are acceptable:
Prepayment from 30 to 70% with subsequent payment against fax copies of documents;
Special payment terms are offered for large manufacturers.
The buyer makes a 30% - 70% prepayment of the goods. The seller prepares the cargo and sends it according to the terms of the contract for the transfer of the remaining value of the goods in the amount of 70-30%. Further work is carried out according to the scheme approved by the contract.
After receiving the prepayment to the Seller's account, the preparation of the goods for shipment or its manufacture begins, this process takes from 15 to 90 days, depending on the positions and volume of the goods.
The delivery time depends on the delivery basis.
The buyer sends by e-mail or fax a letter of intent to purchase the goods with a clear indication of the volume of the order, the required conditions and delivery dates, packaging, etc.;
Negotiations are being held to agree on terms, prices, terms, etc. The standard contract (delivery agreement) has Russian;
If an agreement is reached on all points of the contract (delivery agreement), the Buyer sends the Seller a signed and sealed copy of the contract (delivery agreement) by fax or scanned by e-mail.
The Seller, in turn, signs the received copy of the contract (delivery agreement), seals it and sends it to the Buyer in the same way along with the invoice or invoice form.
Starting from this moment, the Buyer can begin to fulfill the terms of the contract (delivery agreement), i.e. send an advance payment in accordance with the terms of the concluded contract.
The contract (delivery agreement) stipulates that fax copies have the force of the original. However, if it is necessary to have an original with seals, the Buyer sends the Seller a signed and sealed original of the counter (delivery agreement) by courier mail (DHL, TNT or similar) or Russian Post.
The Seller signs the original contract (delivery agreement), seals it and sends it along with the original invoice or invoice to the Buyer by courier mail or Russian Post.
The buyer makes an advance payment no later than the deadline stipulated in the contract (delivery agreement). Usually, the prepayment period is from 3 to 5 days after receiving the proforma invoice or invoice by fax.
Further actions of the parties are carried out in accordance with the agreed terms and conditions of the contract (delivery agreement).